Strategy to pass CKAD in 30 days!!!
There are many blogs saying CKAD is a tough certification exam and it’s very hard to crack it. I agree that it’s hard, but it can be cracked effectively by a planned execution and strategy.
I cracked the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer(CKAD) Exam within 30 days from the day initially i started preparing for the exam.
Below are some of the strategies which i followed and executed it to achieve this prestigious CKAD certification:
Find best course to learn.
The best course for preparing for CKAD is Mumshad Mannambeth’s course on Udemy.com
Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (CKAD) Training
A Kubernetes Certification can take your career to a whole new level. Learn, practice, and get certified on Kubernetes…
The great part in this course is that it helps in learning by doing. It has interactive labs sessions on each topic, practice labs and mock exams (not exact).
Practice, practice and practice.
- Make sure you practice all the topics and all the labs on the Kodecloud as shared by Mumshad Mannambeth’s course.
- Whenever you get any question on any topic, just practice and learn it by doing.
- Look out for videos again if there is any confusion in mind.
Search for best practice material
Here are the best practice material which i found on internet.
- I solved the questions on following Github repo more than a couple of times.
A set of exercises that helped me prepare for the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam, offered by the Cloud…
- Practice all these question on the day of exam as well.
- Go through the following link to speed up your thinking process and solving questions.
Practice Enough With These 150 Questions for the CKAD Exam
Exercises get you ready for the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam
VIM shortcuts(the perfect time savers)
Creating and editing yaml files is a must requirement throughout the exam. And you only got vim or nano editor to make edits.
So you need to be a master in vim editing, edit files in a fast manner, move cursor in the file without wasting time.
Please check the following blog which contains all shortcut required to do things very fast:
VIM Cursor Movement & Edit Commands in MacOS
Working on vim is always challenging and it become more important to have complete control on vim commands when working…
- This contains all the vim editor shortcuts which will help you in solving question efficiently and saving the yaml files in no time.
- Practice on these shortcuts to put them into your muscle memory.
Imperative commands the best friend.
- Practice more and more with the kubernetes imperative commands rather than the declarative approach.
- It always saves time and always helps you solve problems efficiently.
- For more details on imperative commands and be fast with kubectl.
I hope this helps everyone who is looking to pass the exam.